If you want to know how to get to the area and venue of Mad Cool, keep reading and find out all the transportation options so you can chose the best one for you! Take a look!
- METRO: line 8 will become your BFF. It covers the route between Nuevos Ministerios – Airport T4 and you’ll need to hop off at Feria de Madrid, the closest station to Mad Cool, just a 15 minutes’ walk to the venue. There will be a special extra service until the festival finishes every day (Wednesday and Friday until 2AM and Thursday, Friday and Saturday until 4AM), but keep in mind that that service will only take you to Nuevos Ministerios. There will be no stops.
- RENFE - CERCANÍAS: you’ll be able to choose between lines C-1 and C-10 from Chamartín or Airport T4. They are your allies for the week, and you can get off at Valdebebas station, right next to the venue. The schedules will be the regular ones, with service until midnight in line C-1.
- BUS: if you rather go by bus, you have options:
- Line 171: Mar de Cristal – Valdebebas (Avenida de las Fuerzas Armadas is your stop). The bus will be working until 23:30.
- Line 174: Plaza de Castilla – Valdebebas (Avenida de las Fuerzas Armadas stop) until 23:10.
- Line N2: Cibeles – Valdebebas (Avenida de las Fuerzas Armadas stop), will be on route Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 00:00 until 5:10, and on Saturday until 7AM.
- Shuttles: On top of everything above, there will be a shuttle service between the festival and Plaza de Castilla. It will work from Wednesday to Saturday. On Wednesday from 23:30 to 01:00. Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 00:00 to 04:00.
- If you are always on a hurry, Our friends at UBER make you travel in style. They will have the UBER AREA, a large passenger arrival and pick-up area, with a Welcome Zone through which you will directly access the festival through a fast track. UBER will be your perfect ally for you to have a top door to door experience, with a photocall for your photo finish of the night, and with a space to chill until you get your ride back.
- Taxis will also have a special taxi Rank at Avenida de las Fuerzas Armadas, that will be the only pick-up and drop-off area for Mad Coolers.
- And if you are in Madrid and everything else is not for you, you can always bring your own car and take a trip to Mad Cool in Thelma and Louise’s style (but with a much better ending). Is there a better plan to warm up than to roll your windows down and sing like there is no tomorrow? If you are VIP, you can park in our VIP Parking by SEAT located in IFEMA. Sounds great! Doesn’t it?
And, if you’re a bit confused on how to get from your stop to the entrance, no worries. Here is a guide for that as well: if you are arriving on Metro, with line 8, you will have to cross through IFEMA and go through the entrance that there is after crossing Ariadna street, that is, the access at the end of IFEMA compound. If you are coming with Renfe, bus or taxi, you will be around Antonio Perpiñá roundabout. From there, you can walk down Alejandro de Sota, and you will see the entrance at the end of the avenue. Once the concerts are over, it’s very important that you leave though the same entrance that you came in.
And listen up, if you still don’t have a way to get to Madrid yet, you can get a 10% discount with IBERIA. Just go to their website and add the code “MADCOOL2022”
See you soon!