Doors open at 4:30pm
Doors open at 5:00pm
SPECIAL TRANSPORT FOR MAD COOL FESTIVAL
Mad Cool 2019 transport options:
- EMT shuttle buses from Avenida de las Fuerzas Armadas to Plaza Castilla on Thursday July 11th, Friday July 12th and Saturday July 13th, from 00:00am until 06:00am. This service is free for all Mad Cool ticket holders.
- TAXI, Special taxi rank at Avenida Fuerzas Armadas from 00:00am to 05:30am.
- VTC, located at Avenuida Fuerzas Armadas.
- UBER, Special pick up and drop off service on July 11th, 12th and 13th. Uber will have its own parking space, located at the Ciudad Deportiva del Real Madrid. From this carpark, there is an exclusive fast track access to the festival for anyone arriving to the festival using their app. This will also be the exit point of the festival for anyone using UBER on their way back.
- SANTANDER SHUTTLE BUS, Free shuttle services on July 11th, 12th and 13th (there will be no service on Wednesday July 10th) between 02:00am and 05:00am. This service is exclusive for Banco Santander clients. Arrive: Cuatro Torres de la bussiness area.
You may also use:
Line C-1 (Chamartin-Aeropuerto T4) with stop at Valdebebas (6:04am to 00:03am) *
*Last train from C1 line from Valdebebas staion will be at 00:30am.
Line C-10 (Chamartin – Aeropuerto T4) with stop at Valdebebas (6:19am to 22:49am) *Last train from C10 line from Valdebebas staion will be at 22:49am.
*Due to the maintenance undergoing at the Atocha-Chamartin tunnel please follow the following link for alternative routes: http://www.renfe.com/viajeros/cercanias/madrid/PAT_2019.html?icid=HObrasMadridRecoletos
Line 171 Mar de Cristal- Valdebebas (stop Avenida de las Fuerzas Armadas) 06:25am – 11:40pm
Line 174 Plaza de Castilla- Valdebebas (stop Avenida de las Fuerzas Armadas) 06:00am – 11:45pm
Line N2 Cibeles- Valdebebas (stop Avenida de las Fuerzas Armadas): Weekdasy 11:55pm – 05:10am. Saturdays 11:45pm – 7:00am.
Line 8 Nuevos Ministerios – Aeropuerto T4 (stop Feria de Madrid) 6:00am – 1:30am
*Last bus toward Nuevos Ministerios will pass by Feria de Madrid stop at 01:41am
Check exact location for each one of these services here.
Please click on the following link to see the list of banned items inside the venue.
There are several medical service points located around the venue to attend any emergencies.
Please click here to locate them on the map.
Located by the main entrance (4 on the map). Luggage is not allowed.
- Small lockers: 3 euros
- Big lockers: 5 euros
LOST AND FOUND
You may deposit any found object and also check for any lost item. Please click here to locate it on the map.
Located next to the Madrid City Council (Ayuntamiento de Madrid) stand, they will be attending, informing, and helping victims of any type of sexist aggression. Its purpose is, therefore, to raise awareness, prevent, and ensure that everyone can enjoy the Festival with respect for women, free of harassment and sexist humiliation.
Click here to see the location on the map.
PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS SUPPORT
Madrid City Council and Community of Madrid, sponsor institutions of Mad Cool Festival, will develop serval activations throughout the festival to showcase their touristic offer to visitors. For more information click here.
As in previous editions of the Festival, Mad Cool will have a space for the Market, a space where visitors could buy things from a sharong to sunglasses or even book their next holidays. If you wish to know more about the Market, click here.
Mad cool 2019 has a wide gastronomic offer. 11 foodtrucks and 16 stands offering international food for all tastes including bio, vegetarian and vegan options. All of the stands will provide allergens information for all dishes such as presence of traces, dairy or gluten. To see the gastronomic offer in detail, clickhere.
PEDRO AUNION SPACE
Pedro Aunion tent becomes the stage of the artistic proposal of Mad Cool Festival, mad Cool Art, an area in which visitors can have an artistic immersive experience, interactive and global, where the spectator will become the artist and even the artist’s work. The leitmotive for the 2019 edition is “You come to Mad Cool art to see art, but also to create it”. Check out their programme here.