Music must not stop, and in 2020, we could not leave aside new talent, the artists of the future. That’s why Mad Cool maintains its commitment to culture, support for emerging artists and the magic of live music. Mad Cool Talent competition returns.If you have a musical project and you’re dying to step on one of the stages of Mad Cool, go ahead, we are waiting for you.
*Please read the terms & conditions and prizes at the bottom of this page.
If you would like to sign up, please read the terms & conditions carefully and sign up with your band/solo projectr as soon as possible, you have from December 7th till December 20th at 23:59h to register.
We wish you good luck!
1. Register your band from Monday December 7th till Sunday December 20th at 23:59h filling out all the fields requested in the form: name, surname, style, number of members, social networks, etc...
2. Upload a video or videoclip of your band/soloist performing one of your songs (covers will not be accepted, they must be original songs composed by the band/soloist). The recording quality of the video will not, at any time, be a determining factor for the selection of bands/singers who will move to the next phase, therefore, just worry about the music!
3. Post an Instagram post to validate your registration using the hashtag #MadCoolTalent and mentioning @madcoolfestival. It is essential to perform such validation post or tweet including the hashtag and mention to be able to move to the next phase, otherwise you will be disqualified.
4. Between Monday December 21st 2020 and Sunday January 3rd 2021, a professional jury will choose the 50 bands who will move to the next phase: the popular vote.
5. Between January 5th and January 9th 2021 we will announce the 50 bands/singers that have been chosen by the jury, to move on to the next phase of popular voting.
6. It will be from then on when the popular voting process on the internet will begin, which will last from Monday, January 11th 2021 at 00:00 until 23:59h on Sunday, January 17th 2021. Ask your fans and friends for maximum support! At this stage it is essential as only they will be able to get you onto the next phase!
7. On Monday, January 18th 2021, the 25 most voted bands/singers will be announced and will move onto the second evaluation performed by the professional jury.
8. Between January 19th and 22nd 2021 the jury will make the second evaluation
9. The winning band will be announced on April 21th 2021. We will then contact the winner and all information will be e-mailed to the address you used during your registration.